Quick & Easy Updates
Each of our site designs includes it’s own easy to use CMS (content management system.)
The CMS allows the site administrator to quickly modify both the site content as well as many of the site ‘look and feel’ elements without having to know anything about HTML or web coding. You can change the layout of your site, control your featured articles, link colors and more.
Other common design features include:
- Modify what info appears in the post-info section
- Enable/disable thumbnails on posts, pages and index pages,
- Change the dimensions of your thumbnails
- Enable/disable comments on posts and pages
- Navagation Management
- Choose which links to display
- Adjust their display order
- Disable top tier links
- Advertisement banner management
- Input the destination URL and the banner URL for each ad, as well as toggle them on and off.
- Most sites come with a 468×60 and/or 728×90 slot (may vary depending on site structure.)
- Custom ad slots can be created on request.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Add custom meta titles, descriptions and keywords for every site section.
- You can enable canonical URL’s to avoid duplicate content filters.
- Easy Third Party Code Integration
For example, if you want to include your google analytics tracking code you no longer need to add it to footer.php. Instead, you can just add it to the body integration field